Hochzeiger in summer – from hikeable to likeable!
The Hochzeiger hiking area is located 2 km above Jerzens on a sun plateau and offers more than 100 km of marked walking paths of all levels of difficulty..
Untouched nature with a green glimmering lake in the middle in the landscape protection area Riegetal. The three peaks Hochzeiger, Hoher Gemeindekopf and Wildgrat are great mountain goals for expert hikers.
A few facts
NEW: Zirbenbahn, 6-seat chairlift with waether protection covers
and seat heating
- NEW: Zirbenpiste (3 km) & panorama descent (4 km)
- NEW: area-wide snow-making in 10 days
- NEW: seat heating Panoramabahn
- NEW: Facelift at the ski depot at the valley station
- 9 mountain railways from 1.450 to 2.450 m (1.000 m height difference)
Piste kilometer: 12 km blue, 32 km red und 8 km black pistes and 8 km Ski routes
Toboggan run of 6 km (lighted for nightly tobogganing on Thursdays)
Race route and Self-time-race
Zeigerrestaurant at the middle station
- Training are of Benni Raich and the Austrian Ski Techhnic Team
- Children discount & Bambini free pass
skibus for free
Toll free journey over the Fernpass
Piste- & Snowboard seal of approval of Tyrol
The Appartementhaus Lechner is 9 km away from the Hochzeiger hiking and skiing area. Free ski and hiking busses, departure times will be published.
Recent Video | January 2013